The Dr Donald Dean Medical Bursary is a newly established Bursary which is provided to help students undertaking the:
five year Medicine (A100) and
six year Extended Medical Degree Programme (A101)
The award is aimed at relieving financial stress and allowing students the opportunity to pursue a rounded educational experience, both within and beyond their studies.
- Applicants must be a current, first year, first degree medical student at King’s College London in 2018-19:
- Applicants must be home fee status and permanently domiciled in the UK;
- Applicants must be enrolled on the 5 year MBBS or 6 year EMDP programmes;
- Applicants must not be repeating, re-sitting or returning from a period of interrupted study;
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate that you have applied for and taken the full means tested part of your student loan for maintenance;
- Applicants must have a household income of £25,000 or less and have given Student Finance ‘consent to share’ your household income data with the College.